- All registrations are final. We are unable to offer refunds or transfers so please carefully review the date and title of your Instructor Led Training (ILT) session for accuracy before registering.
- Registration closes 1 day prior to the start of ILT sessions.
- Each participant must register individually and be prepared to join the ILT on their own electronic device.
- You will receive an email reminder of your approaching ILT session that includes a reminder to log-in to the Think Small Institute Learning Center to join your scheduled ILT. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A ZOOM LINK.
- In order to receive training hours in Develop, you must be present for the duration of the training and be actively participating. If you miss 15 minutes or more during any point of the training, you will not receive training hours.
- Participants will join their ILT session through the Think Small Institute Learning Center. Clicking the “Join” button opens up Zoom in another window. Participants must have access to a device that meets the requirements to join a Zoom training. Please review Zoom system requirements.
- Participants are highly encouraged to join the ILT using video and audio from a quiet setting. This will make for a more engaging, calm, and attentive learning experience not only for yourself but for all participants. For safety, and full participation, you are not allowed to join an ILT while driving.
- ILTs may be recorded for internal quality purposes but will not be made available to participants, or the public, for later viewing.
- If an ILT fails to enroll a minimum of 5 participants it will be canceled, and you will be notified no later than 1 day prior to the session.
- If an ILT cancels for any reason, Think Small Institute will notify participants as soon as possible and refund the full training fee.
- After your training ends, please allow 3 business days for credit to appear on your Develop Learning Record.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-233-2263.
Think Small Institute Proof of Training Attendance Policy
Think Small offers two types of verification for attending training:
- A certificate of participation for out-of-state participants, and
- Verified training hours recorded on an individual’s Develop Learning Record for participants in Minnesota.
Certificates of Participation outside of Minnesota
- A certificate of participation is provided to learners who have attended and participated in professional development training events but who reside outside of Minnesota and do not wish to earn MN Develop training hours.
- Certificates of participation act only as proof of attendance and/or completion and are not guaranteed to qualify for clock hour credit in any state outside of Minnesota.
Develop Learning Record Training Hours for Minnesota Participants
- Training hours will be granted to participants who are evaluated against predetermined standards for knowledge, skills, or competencies per Develop requirements.
- Training hours will not be verified for participants who miss more than 15 minutes of the training event.
In the future, Think Small Institute’s goal is to offer clock hour credit and/or IACET CEUs in all states.